9.27.2010

Weekend

I had clinical hours for most of the weekend but we did manage to catch a little bit of family time together.  

We walked down to a nearby park and Miss Ella took a ride on the swings





I took the opportunity to feed her a quick snack (raspberries and pears)


Then she washed it down with a bottle (she looks so relaxed with her feet up on Dad's chest)



My favorite guy with our little lady


Ella getting in position to do a bear crawl



While I spent my weekend at the hospital, Dad did a great job of keeping Ella entertained (and documenting their time together with photos).


I think Ella likes her new pjs as much as I do





Ella enjoys picking her own toys out to play with...




Ready to go to swim class with Dad


Dad took her to a new park that was just built near our house.


Ella's new favorite face




Big smiles for Dad





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...