G has been loving going "swimmin" at the pool...especially now that she has her floaty vest which gives her a little more independence.
She's so comfortable in the water now that last week, when we forgot to bring her floaty vest, she jumped right off the stairs into the water. No worries though....I was sitting on the steps right next to her and pulled her back up. Admittedly, I'm a little curious if she would have kicked her way to the top if i gave her another second to fend for herself. She was kicking and had closed her mouth when she went under. G, on the other hand, isn't as up for a 2nd try. Every jump into the water is preceded by the question, "my head not go under?"
I'm including a longish video of G playing in the pool. Her pool toys tend to attract any child under the age of 8 so she's being blocked by a "friend" in parts of it. Enjoy!





Lorelai loves her Puddle Jumper. I wish they made them in a smaller size for Caliryan.
ReplyDelete