8.01.2012

What Happens in Vegas

...ends up on the blog.  Michael and I enjoyed several days together in Last Vegas a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my 30th birthday.  G was with Grammi and Dzia Dzia up in Maine, so Michael and I had the chance to enjoy late dinners, shows and quiet time by the pool!

Our AMAZING room at Wynn



View from bed waking up in the morning.  The curtains and sheers opened with a remote at the bedside which was pretty cool.


Walking the strip and taking in the sites...The gondolas at The Venetian


The Bellagio


Ready for dinner at Fiamma and David Copperfield.  We ended up getting moved to the front row for the show which was so fun!



These gorgeous flower balls were hanging all over the entrance at Wynn and Encore and were absolutely gorgeous!



Lounging by the pool...we were actually able to read!


Inside at the Venetian


Ready to go out to dinner at Stratta and Cirque Du Soleil Mystere



Inside the shops at Ceasars Palance


The Fountains at The Bellagio


Volcano eruption at The Mirage


Beat after a long day and waiting to catch our flight back to Massachusetts


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hotel room & I LOVE your shoes!! Last time I went to Vegas I was 8 weeks pregnant with L...not quite as much fun with child!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...