7.20.2010

Weekend Happenings

It was a busy weekend for miss Ella...

Friday morning she tried oranges...not a big fan (yet...)



Then we were off the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



Shopping tuckered Ella out so she took the cutest nap I have ever seen...



Saturday we went to Chris and Anne's for a BBQ. Her little buddy Liam was there



He came right over and said hello




While folks played horseshoes



Bubba, Liam and Ella hung out






We had a great meal and fun time with friends






Sunday morning we checked out Bradley Palmer State Park but the kids pool area was closed :(




So we did what we do best - we went to the beach




1 comment:

  1. love her! She is soo soo presh! Everytime I look at pictures of ella.. I say ahhh she is sooo cute! Her and miss cate need to meet! i know cate would love her

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...