10.23.2012

Bonding

After a stretch of several extra long work weeks, G and I have the chance to spend some quality and quantity time together while Michael is in Boston for business.

We are blending some low key time at home with one activity each day.  Here are some photos from Monday.

Ever since she was born, I have taken photos of G that remind me a bit of my niece, Lorelai.  Not sure if anyone else agrees, but this is one of them.


Goofy faces





Reading intensely


Love this goofy face.  G is very proud of the fact that, since our visit to MA in September, she has learned to "pump like Iba."


Balance Beam


If you ask G, she will tell you that her hair is getting to be "long like Adelaide['s]."  While we still have some length and thickness ahead of us, I think this photo shows some of our newfound length.


Feeding the geese.


Looking forward to more one-on-one time with this fabulous little lady this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...