12.17.2010

Trouble

Having a daughter is little bit dangerous (shopingwise, that is) - there is just so much cute stuff out there.  My new obsessions are Joyfolie and Eden's Bouquet.  If money were no object, I think I could and would buy every item from these sellers.

I'm currently pining for these fabulous little boots (and the jacket) from Joyfolie:


I would love to snag even one pair of any of these sweet shoes...they are fabulous!  I mean, the little peep toes - couldn't you just die!  Sadly, I have been unsuccessful in both attempts at getting shoes before they sell out.  Last time I tried, the shoes were sold out in under 45 seconds!


loving these adorable EB jeans


this EB swimsuit


and how cute are these outfits (all EB)?  I love the "vintagey" feel! 




I wouldn't trade her for the world, but if Miss Gabriella had been a boy, it may have been a bit gentler on the wallet...but, then again, shopping wouldn't be this fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I am dying over that first outfit and boots!! So cute. Girl clothes & accessories really are trouble! Have you seen this etsy site before? http://www.etsy.com/shop/ivoryandmoss?ref=top_trail

    The shoes remind me of those Joyfolie ones! I want about 10 pairs, really. Shoes are my latest addiction!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...