15...that is how many pairs of shoes that Gabriella has had (in my defense, they are not all in her current size...some are for the summer and fall)...until her 15 month birthday. I couldn't help but add this little pair to the mix bringing her to a grand total of 16.
That's right...they are mini havaianas - and they are even more adorable in real life.
I think she likes them
So much so that in the distraction over the shoe excitement, she didn't realize that I put a headband on her head.





LOVE the Havianas! She is such a little peanut too, look at her little legs! :)
ReplyDeleteHa, this post just made me laugh! I JUST saw those same little Havaianas for tots (in a white floral pattern) the other day and told my husband that L "needed" a pair for the lake this summer! G looks darling in them!! And, a girl can never have too many shoes :)
ReplyDeleteCate has those shoes and she LOVES them.. she wore them nonstop in Mexico and they are so comfortable and stay on so well!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute in them:) Love her! she is so stinking cute!!!