Ahhh...after a insane week of exams last week, I can breath a sigh of relief and enjoy a week off. We have BUSY week of playdates planned, but I must admit, I am especially excited to tackle this:
I dove right in this weekend and whipped up these with some cheap scrap fabric to figure out the what not to do's for the items that I am making.
Here is one of G in the pants...she didn't want to stand up for a photo.
Now I am excited to work with the gorgeous prints that I have waiting for me and the ones on their way in the mail. I'm excited to show off the final products as I work away at them this week and through the summer!






I am so impressed! Those pants + top are darling! I wish I even knew how to turn a sewing machine on, but alas, that is not a skill of mine (I'm just about to tackle a hair clip project w/ a glue gun). G's already well dressed, but she's going to be even more so in originals made by her mom!
ReplyDelete