3.01.2012

Dress Up

With the exception of twirly dresses during designated twirling time, G fights me on wearing dresses whenever I pick them out for her.  Last summer, I bought her a bunch to wear this year leaving me with 
a stash of pretty dresses that I know won't get worn (or at least won't get worn without a battle I'm not willing to have often).  So I have been selling a bunch of them.  I knew this one would fit her well and look adorable on her so, before I sold it, I absolutely had to try it on her to take some photos.  She resisted.  So I did what any mother (okay, maybe not ANY mother...probably not even most mothers...) would do...I bribed her with m&ms.  Two m&ms in exchange for putting on the dress AND headband and letting me take photos.  I'm not proud of myself for bribing my daughter, but I am happy with the photos.  Hopefully the new owner of the dress will love it as much as G looks like she does!










I had to include this one since I think the back of this dress is so adorable!



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! You can't get rid of that dress and headband! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just too bad G doesn't realize how absolutely darling she looks in that dress and headband!! She is so pretty and that is one of my favorite dresses! Darn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...