The mall near our house has statues of kids and puppies scattered throughout. G is fascinated by them I'm not sure if G completely grasps the fact that they are not real kids. Every time we visit she asks to see them. She likes to hold their hands and talk to them and ride the doggies. So one morning this week while it was too cold and early to head out anywhere else but the mall was open, G walked around to visit each statue and she eagerly posed with them all.
Excuse the terrible iPhone pictures...some people take amazing photos on their smart phones...I do not.





It sounds like Adelaide and Gabriella were so happy to be reunited yesterday! Miss you. xo
ReplyDeletehaha, too cute!!
ReplyDeleteRegarding my hair on delivery day: Since L was breech, I ended up scheduling a c-section at 41 weeks, so I was able to get up, shower, and style my hair before she arrived :) Perhaps the ONLY perk to having a c/s!!