4.25.2012

G and I had the opportunity to spend a full day together yesterday while Michael was back in Boston for work. With just the two of us, we fell back into our familiar Boston area routines, starting with a workout and breakfast at Panera and a lazy morning at home before her nap and continuing with an afternoon of shopping and a stop by the park.

G decided this morning that she was a ballerina and danced around my room while we were tidying up the house!



G had been asking to take Baby Abby on the Carousel, so we made a trip to the special park!




When I asked G what animal she would be riding on the Carousel, she told me, "an ostrich because ostrich is my favorite animal."  Who knew!  My favorite park of the carousel ride was when she leaned down and stroked the ostriches neck while saying "I really love your neck" to the ostrich she was perched on.



Please keep your hands and feet inside the train at all times.



We wrapped up our evening with pizza and an pajama walk to get frozen yogurt



"Moooore water!"



Although I have enjoyed the family time with Michael working so much from home, I missed these little days with her.  Looking forward to one more before Michael returns!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that her favorite animal is an ostrich! She is such a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her 'crazy' hair while doing her ballerina dance! She is working so hard at it! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope she's a better ballerina then I was...she already shows way more enthusiasm! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...