4.05.2012

Ready, Set, Go!

READY...
 SET...
 GO!

We've been going to the pool nearly every day (sometimes twice a day) with G for the past few weeks. Each day she gets more and more comfortable in the water and a little braver.  I think we'll be ready to start teaching her to swim in a few weeks when the water is just a wee bit warmer.

With all the trips to the pool, I am finding that the 4 bathing suits that I have for her (which I thought wold be MORE than enough suits) is just not cutting it and I can't keep up with laundry between the swimsuits and our pool towels.  So, one night this week, we headed over to Target to let her pick one more.  I'm not a fan of clothing/toys with characters on them, but resigned myself to the fact that we were going to come home with the Ariel bathing suit that Michael had seen there last time her was there.  Well, obviously, he had not seen the Disney princess bathing suit that G noticed RIGHT AWAY.  She ran up and grabbed it, exclaiming, "I want this princess one!"  I managed to get her to at least look at the other bathing suits hoping that something else would strike her fancy, but alas she was undistracted.  Then, as we were heading to the register a tropical looking pink one caught here eye and when given the choice between the tropical one and the princess one, Michael and I were astounded when she walked over to the rack and put the princess bathing suit back and proceeded to the register with the tropical one.  Admittedly, I breathed a little sigh of relief with that one!


1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with her bathing suit choice! It's so much fun to see her enjoying the water. Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...