11.11.2011
True Story
Last night, as I closed the door to G's room at bedtime, I noticed her red boots sitting within her view from her bed. I wondered to myself if it would be a problem that she could see them, but decided it would be fine to leave them there. Then, around 3am Michael and I were awoken by a "bump in the night." G fell out of bed for the first time in months. When Michael went into her room to tuck her back in, he found her red boots sitting up on her pillow. I'm guessing that she had moved to the bottom of the bed to sleep in order to make room for her special bedmates and, in doing that, exposed herself to falling out of bed.
As time goes on, I am more convinced that Gossie was, indeed, the perfect costume for G to wear on Halloween. Like Gossie, G LOVES her bright red boots!
Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





haha, that is too funny! The girl loves her boots -and who wouldn't??
ReplyDelete