11.08.2011

Wonky Weather

Last week we seemed to skip straight to January weather with an impromptu October snow storm and high temps in the 40s.  Thankfully, the weather has warmed up to normal fall temperatures which means we can enjoy the park for a little while longer.  G has a bit of a cold so being outside is certainly welcome to sharing her runny nose with other kids at our favorite indoor play spaces.

The "perma-runny nose" we have been enjoying


Running around the tennis courts.  We're hoping this continues with the addition of a racket as she gets older! :)



G wants to swing on the "big girl swing" exclusively these days.



Stalking the dogs at the park


A walk along the beach at low tide


I love how the shadow came out in this one!


Me - "Gabriella, make a fish face"
Gabriella - (see below)






To me, she looks like a mini me in this photo.


I was desperate to have G pose in front of this pretty yellow bush for photos...this is the best I got...you can't win them all...



More swinging


The sun setting over the water was so pretty



I'm loving the gold halo around her head in this one...



Not sure what this face was, but I thought it was cute!




"boocoo" (interpretation: peek a boo)







2 comments:

  1. I'm SO hoping Kirsten and Simon will love tennis too. My best friend's family is a huge tennis family (mine not so much although I am) and I'd always go on vacation with them as a kid and loved "family" tennis matches. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fish face!! That's my favorite G face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...