1.13.2012

I Like to Move It Move It

So we are *officially* moved.  Out last night in our place, Michael and I toasted with some champagne and enjoyed our favorite local pizza one last time.  


And our place??...it looked pretty much like this.





A bit chaotic, I know.  But by the afternoon on the following day, thanks to the help of friends and family, this was what it looked like.  G went NUTS running around the living room, which we saw empty for the very first time ever!  




Move part II involved a stop at my parents home to unload our bedroom furniture and refill the truck with all the things that we couldn't fit originally.   G and I took an unexpected trip to NJ with Michael with his truck filled with the overflow.


Michael continued down to NC with the truck and filled our new home with boxes which I get to unpack when I arrive after Disney.  Woo hoo!  I feel like this has been the longest move ever but I am excited that there is a light at the end of the tunnel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...