1.31.2012

Celebrating 2: Part 1

Before we moved to NC, I had wanted to keep Gabriella's birthday low key.  Of coarse, now that we are down here, that was pretty easy to down since we only know one person here - my sister.  When she woke up, Michael lined up all her friends to greet her for her birthday, with G loved!



Then, we went to "Panella" for G's breakfast favorite - a bagel with cream cheese.  Natalie joined us there and continued on as we drove into the city to check our the Children's Museum.


Call me crazy, but I thought it was head and shoulders above the Children's Museum in Boston in terms of what they had.  G LOVED it!  Does it surprise you that the first thing she went for was the babies?


She carried "her baby" all around the lower section of the museum before I literally had to tear it from her hands and return in when we moved into a new section.




It was a water play area so she quickly recovered from her momentary disappointment of having to leave the baby.  She might have been the only kids there who was more interested in drying her hands than playing in the water.  She kept on running back and forth between the water area and the dryers, first dipping her hands in the water then drying them off.  This continued for a good 10 minutes before we shuffled her to the next section of the museum.




She and Auntie Natalie took this little puppy (and her bucket of yellow balls) for a walk, then gave him a bath.



I guess that G decided that she needed one too!



The sports area was Michael's favorite.










This is when my camera died but we also enjoyed making crafts, building with large blocks, fixing up and serving felt pizzas and the indoor slides.  Michael and I got a family membership so I think we will be enjoying LOTS more time here!

1 comment:

  1. That children's museum looks amazing!! I SO wish we had one in Tulsa...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...