1.20.2012

Magic

Lots going on here - we just got back from Disney World and last night G and I spent our first night at our new home in NC.  More to come on that but here are some of my favorite photos/memories from our disney trip.

Of all the magical things in Disney World,  G's favorite attraction was the water fountain in our resort...


First stop on the Disney tour was a character meet and greet,  O and A eagerly took the opportunity to meet Mickey and the gang...


G and I sat on the sidelines as she repeated "I go bye-bye"


The Nemo ride was the first and our little daredevil loved it!



Lauren and I jumped at the opportunity to flash back twenty-something years and don some Minnie Ears while the kids were off with Grammi and DziaDzia.


Perhaps G's favorite part of the day at Epcot was the light up floor tiles on the Figment ride.  She may have busted out a few of her best dance moves...


No morning was complete without a visit to the water fountain.





The highlight of the entire trip to Disney was a visit to the Monsters, Inc laugh factory for an interactive comedy show with Mike and some other members of the Monster gang.  Michael and I bought her a Sully stuffed animal.  She was so excited.  But her first comment after was "where's Mike?"  Followed buy "I buy Mike."  After a little searching, Lauren found and bought G a Mike doll and she has hardly let either out of her sight.  I can't forget to mention that G and I (and Monkey) made it on camera for the  show which was so fun!




Sweet cousins


Tea cups


I think G liked the Pooh play area better than the ride...


Insert token Family in from on Cinderella's Castle photo here:



On Day 3 in Animal Kingdom...G obviously didn't find the Safari that entertaining.  Maybe we'll leave her home when we go on Safari in South Africa next year?



Magic Carpets of Alladin


Highlight of the Animal Kingdom for G - the dig site in Dinoland.  G loved the activities, slides and the sand pit.




Finally warming up to the characters...


Celebrating her birthday a couple weeks early...


Hitting up our favorite rides on our last morning in the park (Magic Kingdom)





G was VERY EXCITED to see Snow White...we even get her to take a photo with her




Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella were also big hits but no Snow White or Tiana so no photos on her own...



Two princesses and a knight



In an effort to get a good photo of all three kids together, I am standing behind Lauren hand pictured) dancing with lollipops in my hand.  Even still, no real success...




Last character meet and greet - the Fairies.




Overall a fun and successful trip to Disney World with a not quite two year old.  Do they give out awards to parents for that accomplishment??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...