say "I will never..." again.
Meet G's "Monkey Pack-Pack"...it is pretty much a glorified child leash. I always said I would never be one of those parents who puts her child on a leash. A few trips to the mall over the holidays with this little lady convinced me that it may be the only way that we can get through a trip to Disney without significant drama and backaches...
G loves her new "pack-pack"...and at times she likes a bit like a dog chasing his tail when she runs around with the monkey tail/leash attached...
So judge me if you will, but I think this little guys is going to safe us and Disney from at least one missing child lockdown...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I LOVE IT! I had two of them in my cart the other day and Hubs said, I'm not sure I like this. I looked at him and laughed. I said, and when do you go out with them by yourself? I put them back (since I don't often go out with them by myself lately either) BUT I'm sure I will purchase them before the new baby comes. So jealous that you guys are going to Disney. Let me know how it goes with G. I asked Hubs if we could go to FL for a long weekend before the babe is born and go to Magic Kingdom one of the days.
ReplyDeleteIt's quite adorable on her! And, I don't blame you one bit for getting this before Disney- it was a nightmare chasing after L at the State Fair, so I can only imagine a giant amusement park. I'll never say I won't get one...
ReplyDelete