3.28.2011

28 years later

In doing some organizing last week, I pulled out some clothes of mine from when I was a baby that my mom brought with her when Gabriella was born.  G and I played dress up...Honestly, the outfits had several pieces, so hopefully I put them together correctly.  Here is my mini me.






looking for her belly button


in case you thought this face had gone away...







The most recent addition to G's favorite faces - "the death stare"



Miss G turns 14 months today.  More on G at 14 months tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. How cute is she in all of your old clothes! And, that "death stare" face is classic. I'm pretty sure she and L would really entertain the crowds with all of their faces!
    Btw, L's hair really started getting thick around her b-day, but I didn't notice it until her pictures came back...it's killing me that she won't wear a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clothes are SO cute on Gabriella...you must have been one stylish little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...