3.05.2011
One of a kind
Sure, this title could easily be about The Bean..but today it is not. It is about the Hubs. When I got home from my 12 hour shift in L&D, I saw our new fridge and all the old shelving from our old fridge laying on the kitchen table (weird...). The delivery men had removed our old refrigerator, but, as Hubs informed me, not before he took a hammer to the the doors so "the fridge people can't sell the fridge and make money off of me." If you know Michael, you would understand that I seriously thought he was joking. He was not. That is right - Michael took out all of the shelving and destroyed the doors so that the refrigerator people wouldn't sell our broken fridge. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Haha! Too funny! It's just too bad there's no video to post of that one :)
ReplyDelete