3.14.2011

Girly girl

Sure, she may have a pirate ship bath toy, but G is all girl and seems to have inherited her mom's (and Nonna's) love of shoes.  I was pulling out some of her summer clothes and she wanted to try on her shoes for this coming summer (and a pair I grabbed for next fall).  She kept on reaching into the storage bin, pulling out shoes, bringing them to me, sitting down and holding up her foot for me to put them on her.  I couldn't resist a little shoe fashion show!


These boots were made for walking




I'm questioning whether either of these will even fit her this summer...the second pair are lying around her because both flew off her feet while she was walking in them.






Her baby ballet flats almost fit!




"adjusting" the laces




She liked her Joyfolie's the best...can you blame her?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...