3.25.2011

Puerto Rico Fun 5

I think that what G enjoyed more than anything was the ability to run around the hotel grounds.  There was so much to explore and she would have kept going all night long if we had let her...

She loved the bouncy castle they had set up over the weekend





She had about a 10 second tolerance for the hammocks










I think these photos show the Italian in Gabriella coming out (note the grand hand gestures and full body expression)















G quickly learned how to take her coat off by herself so the game of taking it off and having us help put it back on was a very popular one...





So was the game of chase...



Looks like we have to cover the "no feet on the table" rule in the manners book...















As I mentioned before, Gabriella makes friends wherever she goes.  Here is a photo of her following the janitor who walked by as she was running around.  I think she was getting bored of Michael and I wanted someone new to play with her.




This concludes the 5 day snapshot of our Puerto Rico trip.  We ended up leaving with nearly 1000 photos, but I think the ones I have shared gave a good picture of what our trip was like.  We had a great time, but Michael and I are looking forward to our up and coming trip (sans the Bean) which I am sure will feel much more vacation like...

2 comments:

  1. You sure got some great pictures! I think they are ALL my favorite. What a great trip. I love seeing her personality in the pictures. I get such a kick out of her every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics of all of you!! It looks like a fun family vaca:) Can't believe we're not going to be on your next one...I still feel shocked and sad when I think about it! I hope you guys have a BLAST though...and take lots of pictures!!!! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...