7.13.2011

2nd Birthday Playdate

Yesterday, G and I went to Harrington's 2nd birthday party playdate.  Despite the fact that walking into a room full of kids and toys left G with the impression that I was going to leave her there and caused her to erupt into tears, she quickly recovered and we have a great time!

Of coarse, G went straight for the balls!



Taking Lainey for a ride.


The water table was a big hit!



Harrington takes G for a ride.


We tried to get G and Harrington to hug or kiss but they were not having it.

2 comments:

  1. Love her little shorts! I'm telling you, she and L would get along quite well. L would have had that same initial reaction & would have played with the same toys at the party! Too funny. (Btw, the Joyfolie's fit like a glove. I was afraid at first that her foot was too chubby seeing as how narrow they appeared, but we managed to slip them right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *that would be "on" not "in" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...