7.11.2011

Wrong side of the bed

I guess you could say that G woke up on the wrong side of the bed on Sunday morning.  When Michael went into her room, he found her right leg sticking out through the rails of the crib.  It had obviously been there for a while because her leg and foot were swollen to the point that her leg could not easily be removed.  I sent Michael to get some olive oil from the pantry and lubed up her leg so I could slowly slide it out.  Then I put my nursing skills to work and evaluated her.  She was swollen, but seemed to be okay and could move it and walk on it.  Since ocean water heals everything, we headed to the beach and let the salt water work its magic. For the first time this summer, G embraced the beach with the same enthusiasm that she approaches everything else and jumped right in.   We forgot our camera on our beach adventure so we just got these two iphone shots.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...