After we came back from the Children's Museum, Gabriella took a nap. When she woke up, Michael took her on a little walk to get the mail while I set up her room with her kitchen and other gifts so this is what she came back to.
Although her first reaction was to get SUPER excited about the balloons, she quickly turner her attention to the kitchen and presents.
The kitchen has been a huge hit and G has been making us tasty treats for the last few days.
We wrapped up her birthday with skype calls to both sets of Grandparents (and I surprise appearance from cousin Oliver and Auntie Lauren on one of the calls).
Of coarse, no birthday would be complete without cake. We found an adorable little cupcake bakery just a short way from the Children's Museum and picked up 4 different types of cupcakes! Gabriella was VERY exited to finally get a chance to dig right in!
And so Gabriella went to bed one happy and content little 2 year old!





Aww, so glad she had a spectacular 2nd birthday!! What a cutie :) (I had to laugh when I saw this-- L is getting a kitchen for her 2nd as well & no party is complete without a room full of "boons!" (balloons).
ReplyDeleteLove the balloons- what a cute idea! She must have gotten such a kick out of them.
ReplyDelete