2.18.2011

12 month photos

So after a pretty frustrating series of events, we finally got G's 12 month photos in the mail.  I have to admit that there are my least favorite set of photos.  In the past, I have felt like there are so many good ones, it is hard to choose just a few for our package.  This time, there were only a few good ones.  Admittedly, Gabriella is at a really challenging age for picture taking and is constantly in motion and not so interested in listening to directions.

Here are my favorites.  There are more "cake" photos like the one I previewed earlier this week, but I'm saving those for after our thank you cards go out.





Monkeying Around




I think that this is my favorite photo of the shoot







 

3 comments:

  1. It must have been so frustrating! But, with that being said, I really like the pictures...especially the monkeying around one!

    Also, I do think the Hello Kitty was more for me than Adelaide:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hard for Ella to take a bad picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...