A few random photos from last week and the weekend.
Really, this post wouldn't be complete with a photo of G doing a sassy face.
G has watched no tv since she was born. But Sunday we put on Nemo for her and she sat on the sofa with Dad while I preped our Superbowl snacks...I think she was WAY more interested in her cheerios than the movie.
This is the first book she will pull out of her bookshelf every day...I'm not really sure why because she won't listed to the whole thing when we read it to her (as she does with certain other books)...
Sunday, G started giving kisses to people (instead of just her baby and pony and George). She loved giving kisses to Daddy...only hugs for mom though...





She quite the limber little lady...I think she's showing off in the pic of her with her baby sitting on the floor ;)
ReplyDelete