Gabriella does not like to wear her headbands right now. The moment that headband goes on her hands go up in search of it...
Then the waterworks start...
This look says, "okay, I'll let you take a picture of me with a hairbow in but I don't have to like it"
This one says "enough is enough!"
Victory!
Barettte's don't seem to elicit the same reaction, but I have to put them so far back on her head that they tend to look kind of stupid...
"Wait a minute, is there something on my head?"





Story of my life. I think it frustrates me just as much as feeding her sometimes, ha! At least Gabriella's hair is tidy without a bow/clip...Leighton's has gotten long enough that she looks unkempt without something in her hair! I must say, she looks awfully cute in that MJ dress, with or without a bow!
ReplyDeleteI really love her dress!
ReplyDelete