2.09.2011

Excuse me while I brag for a minute

I can't seem to download any photos right now, so I'll do a quick post bragging on my sweet girl and what I believe are her superior language abilities.  I am her mom, however, so this could all be completely normal for a 12 month old...

Miss Gabriella is turning into a complete parrot and is constantly "echoing" what we say in her own toddlerish/barely understandable way.  Some of her favorites are:

  • upstairs
  • downstairs
  • all done
  • a-a-a-cho! (sneezing sound)
  • Argh, me matey (can you guess that Michael taught her that one when he gave her a bath post pirate ship bath toy...)
  • hi, baby
  • hi, george
  • hi, dada
  • hi, dzia dzia
  • bye, dada
  • i love you
  • diapers
As you can see, most are "d" and "g" words...mama is reserved for tearful moments, usually tied to a delay in the provision of food or milk.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to add "day-day" to the list! That's my girl, Gabriella! Now she just needs to work on saying "Auntie Lauren" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...