skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life and Times of Ella
2.26.2011
A special visit from a special Auntie
Thursday, G was really excited that Auntie Lauren visited before she went off to class. Since cousins O and A were at their Nonna and Papa's, Gabriella got Auntie Lauren all to herself...and LOVED every minute of it!
1 comment:
Lauren
February 26, 2011 at 5:51 AM
I had fun with Miss G too! I really love the first picture!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR FAMILY
6 days
5 months
10 months
One Year
16 months
(almost) 22 Months
Old News
►
2012
(181)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(20)
▼
2011
(282)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(25)
▼
February
(27)
13 months
A special visit from a special Auntie
Let me eat cake
Ready for a break
Gabriella "The Face" Krisko
Stick 'Em Up
Auntie Shannon's 30th
Happy Feet
Fun with Cousins
12 month photos
"Sooo Big"
BFFs
G's Valentine
My Funny Little Valentine
Happy Valentines Day!
Lazy Sunday
Pat the Baby
Short Story
Excuse me while I brag for a minute
Backpacking It
...
Ella's 1 year album (part 2)
Bow Battles
Blizzard
Cheerio
More "Day-Day" Love
Who is Gabriella?
►
January
(30)
►
2010
(315)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(39)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(21)
Powered by
Blogger
.
I had fun with Miss G too! I really love the first picture!
ReplyDelete