8.19.2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I'm heading into my first truly school-less weekend since G was born I was pregnant with G.  With Nursing School behind me and the nursing boards a month away, I don't know what to do with myself have a long list of to dos that have been sitting on the back burner until now.  This weekend, I'll finally get a chance to get to the basket full of mail, magazines and other miscellaneous items that have been building up for the last few weeks.  And then there is the massive purge of our storage unit that I have been wanting to do for the past few months.   And lastly, a little room makeover for G's room along the lines of this...


Yes, that's right...we going to put her crib in her closet.  Why?  Because I think it looks cool.  And because it gives us space to add something like this to her room.



And lastly...I must sadly admit that we are going to be making one more big change in her room....THIS.


No, I am not buying an ugly green and red quilt for her room...we are moving her to a toddler bed.  After a long conversation with G's pediatrician earlier this week about G's climbing prowess and moves toward climbing out of her crib, he told us we have two options: "You can wait for the thud in the middle of the night and move her to a toddler bed then or just do it now."  With the thud imminent, we figured that now was the best time to take the plunge.

Of coarse, even with the laundry list of things to do, I'm certain that our weekend will still be filled with lots of this:
 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am sure that it will look terrific. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! We talked about this...a toddler bed :/ Let me know how it goes, I'm sure I won't be too far behind you. Can't wait to see pictures of her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are these girls big enough for toddler beds?! Love the idea of a crib in the closet! And, good luck on your boards...what a wonderful feeling that will be when you are DONE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...