8.01.2011

Just Beachy

When we got up Saturday morning, we got our beach stuff together and headed to our favorite local beach.  We had the whole beach to ourselves for about an hour and it was fabulous!














Also, I have a new obsession.  I'm late to the game but I just discovered Pinterest ...holy moly!  Bye bye 100 bookmarks with no organization, hello fabulous way to collect ideas in a easy to sort/access way.  I have already found a few friends through searches, but let me know if you are on - I would love to follow you!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about Pinterest and got an account but have yet to really do anything with it! I like to take things slow (kind of like the ruffled pants!) so I should be an active member in about six months based on my track record. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...