8.09.2011

Hop Aboard the Train

Michael is not what you would call a music guy.  In fact, when I first met him, he prided himself on the fact that he had never purchased a cd or downloaded a song in his life.  So imagine my surprise when in the past year, my Top 20 listening hubby downloaded not one but two songs by Train on iTunes.  So for Father's day, I took a look at Train's concert schedule and found out that they were doing shows almost exclusively on the west coast...and at Tanglewood (a mere 3+ hour drive out to Western Mass).  I figured if he liked Train enough to click a couple of buttons and spend almost $4 on music, a 3 hour to the Berkshires would be worth it.  So, I arranged child care (Thanks, Nonna!) and bought the best tickets available at the time (still kind of far but in The Shed).  And although it was a bit of a bummer when they added a show 1 week later MUCH closer to our home, headlining with Maroon 5 and Gavin DeGraw, we had an awesome day trip!  We've already started planning a weekend trip out to Tanglewood for next Summer.     






Train even played one of G's favorite songs.


I got video of Pat walking RIGHT by us during the concert, but for some reason, I can't upload it.  Oh Well!  Back to G tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...