8.17.2011

Just Another Day at the Park

After what feels like an eternity (but was actually only 2 days) of singing "rain drops are falling on my head" every time we went outside, we finally got a little break from the rain yesterday and, despite the fact that the ground and structures were thoroughly soaked, we paid a visit to (SURPRISE!) the park where G was the only kid there.  

G thinks the water at the park is kind of funny.



I can't say exactly why she looks so distressed here, but it looks to me like she is thinking "oh, my!"



Uh, oh...G has to walk the plank!



A little bum wetting sliding never hurt anyone!


Swinging it up.




"Cheese!"


Practicing her gymnastics.



G has the balance of a jungle cat :)



While the tire swing is a close second, this (I'm not exactly sure what "this" is...a seat that bounces??) is currently G's favorite structure at this park.





1 comment:

  1. I love her little outfit in these pics! She looks like she's having a blast on the tire swing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...