8.10.2011

"I go peepee"

G has started to create sentences to communicate, among them include "I got money," "Baby peepee," and "I go peepee."  Going peepee has become an obsession and we are constantly changing her babies when they peepee and be told that she has gone peepee (whether or not she is actually going every time she tells me she is is a mystery to me).  Over the weekend I bought her a potty, not because I have any intention of potty training her right now, but to prevent her from continuing to climb up on to the toilets.  So imagine my surprise when G woke up from her nap and ran over to the potty in the bathroom saying peepee.  I took off her diaper and she sat on the toilet and went peepee.  Granted, the seat is a big big for her and she sat on the side, causing most of the urine spray back from her toilet seat and on to her leg, but she was very excited, and yelled "horray!"

The proud peepee princess


The drops that actually made it in the toilet


Another big girl event of the week is her move from her high chair to a big girl seat at the table!




2 comments:

  1. That's great that Gabriella is so interested in using the potty! Also, one of my favorite songs of all time is Meet Virginia. Did Train play it? Looks like you had a great time with Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl!! I'm impressed she was interesting in using the potty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...