Since our move, we have been on the hunt for some furniture for our guest bedroom. I wanted to find some unique pieces that had a shabby chic vintage vibe. Over the weekend, we checked out a nearby flea market. We've not done any flea market shopping in the past, but we were hopeful that we would find something we could incorporate into our home. Based on our first lap, we assumed that we would be leaving empty handed. But one more lap through proved us wrong.
The first piece we found was a nightstand (circa 1910 according to the seller). It was EXACTLY what I had in mind when I was envisioning the furniture for the room.
The second piece we found was a dresser (apparently from the late 1800s) which coordinated really well with the night stand (AND added a ton of storage).
When we got home, I asked G to do a little Vanna White action to show the furniture. As you can see below she had her "ta da" hand motions down but her positioning was a bit off!
Slowly but surely, our guest room is coming together! We're looking forward to visitors to come and enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love Gabriella's headband in these pictures! Where did you get it? It is perfect on her.
ReplyDelete