2.06.2012

Wee Sing

The last time I saw my Aunt Anne, she mentioned a video that her kids (my cousins) used to watch (and love) when they were little.  So we were pleasantly surprised to received two "Wee Sing" videos in the mail for G's birthday.  I'll admit, when I saw the large rodent characters appear on screen, I was a little bit skeptical.  BUT - G was instantly entranced.  Michael and I sat on opposite sides of the room exchanging smiles, laughing to ourselves, and taking videos as G sang and danced to all the songs.  I think it is safe to say that Monsters, Inc. has been replaced by a new favorite movie.



2 comments:

  1. Can I tell you that that was/is my all time FAVORITE video. My Aunt bought it for her son and I literally STOLE it from their house. Like really actually stole it. He was older than me and didn't like it anymore. They would put it on if I was over. I still have it! I've been wanting to show it to my boys, but don't have a VCR anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered Wee Sing Together! So excited! My boys better LOVE it like I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...