2.23.2012

Magic Carpet Ride

Michael and G have a "thing."  They go on Magic Carpet Rides/Parachute Rides together with her stuffed animal and baby doll friends.  Each trip includes a different combination of friends.  Over the weekend, as I was folding laundry, I heard them preparing for a MCR in the living room.  After determining the number of carpets for that day's trip, Michael asked G who would be joining them.  As G selected different passengers, Michael would ask her which carpet they would ride on.  I smiled as I overheard Michael ask G if Horton (the elephant from the Dr. Suess classics Horton Hatches an Egg and Horton Hears a Who) would be joining them and G responded that Horton would not be coming "because (her new favorite word) he has [a] tail."  Several others were also excluded from that ride for possessing tails.  Among those left behind were Nemo and Puppy (although let it be noted that the presence of a tail was overlooked for Mickey, Minnie and Sully).  Ah, well...there is always next time, Horton, Nemo and Puppy!



  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute that they have a "thing" together. She is looking so much older in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...