5.15.2012

New Dress

I've made a lot of G's clothes over the past year, but typically I stay true to the same basic patterns I've modified and been using for a while now.  And while I have fun combining fabrics to make things for G, she always pulls out the same store bought jersey cotton items from her drawer when given the choice of what to wear.  So when I was this new pattern from lil blue boo, I knew I had to try it for G.  I love the idea of upcycled dresses and I made an exception to my rule of banning all character clothing when I made this for her (also...it didn't hurt that I was able to score the Tiana top on ebay for .99).  I made a few changes to the pattern and this was my first go at it so I learned some stuff along the way, but G pretty much adores this little mini dress.  I think that this may be my new pattern of choice for G for the time being.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, you can tell she loves it! That pose in the 2nd shot is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so happy in her Tiana dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...