skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life and Times of Ella
5.07.2012
When the cat's away...
When I got off working a 3 day stretch I noticed some photos on the camera...Michael let G dress herself one morning with no direction...this is why I I have drawer of clothes for Michael and G to pick from when I am working...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR FAMILY
6 days
5 months
10 months
One Year
16 months
(almost) 22 Months
Old News
▼
2012
(181)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(19)
▼
May
(20)
Sugar and Spice
NC Zoo
Take a Cue from Tiana
Happy Fathers Day!
Moves Like Jagger
Just An Ordinary Day
How Not to Blow Bubbles
Gabriella Talks to Animals
Bubble Boss
Anticipation
Summer Sun's Calling My Name
It's Barbie Time!
New Dress
Bathtime
Garden Visit
The Eyes Have It
Park It Right Here
When the cat's away...
Picky
Zoo Trip
►
April
(22)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(282)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(30)
►
2010
(315)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(39)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(21)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment