5.17.2012

Summer Sun's Calling My Name

I'm currently enjoying a "stretch" (a 5-9 day period without any scheduled work days) at work which means lots of time with G.  Thankfully, the weather has been *somewhat cooperative so we've been able to enjoy the great outdoors.  

G and I took Tiana for a walk one day.  She was all geared up to take her stroller outside...something that I always regret letting her do since it means that I end up carrying the stroller for most of the walk while she holds a "crying" Tiana.  This time was no different...but enjoyable nonetheless.




This face is the one I normally get when aiming to snap so photos of G...distressed to have to stand still for more than half a second.


I'm thinking this "woman on a mission pushing a stroller" expression is one she picked up from me...


This one is Gabriella all the way!


For the record, I'm a little jealous of this little outfit G is sporting too...man do I love dressing this little day up!



In case you were wondering, Tiana is "crying"... we were about 15 yards into our walk.


Another favorite G face.



Loving on her baby...I think she got this from me as well ;)




She is starting to look so grown up to me lately...


Post walk relaxing and reading our magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...