We've been busy so here are some highlights from recent happenings/photos/videos I pulled from our small camera.
G is maybe the girliest biker chic ever...
This is G's latest trick...I don't know where she learned it, but she is now a pro...
Since G won't play in the sand at the beach, we put her sand toys on the deck and she will sit out there and play with them for almost an hour...funny girl!
I can't believe it has been over two years since we visited our friends Alison (also Michael's cousin) and Sebastian in Australia!
We were excited to gather with friends and family to celebrate their marriage...they married here in MA, although I would have LOVED the excuse to take that 30ish hour trip to Australia again!
Also, a big thank you to Michelle for loaning me a dress AND necklace since I was too
We sadly missed my good friend Sarah's wedding (I stole this photo from her facebook) which was rescheduled from Mexico over Memorial Day (hence our Mexico vacay) to the same weekend as Ali's wedding...wish I could have been there too :(
G will now cooperatively wear hats and sunglasses most of the time...headbands...not so much
Swinging like a big girl!
Here is our "miss independent" eating her yogurt all by herself...
Lastly, G in two dresses/tops that I made her. They are a wee bit big but she should grow into them nicely...
That's it! Happy weekend!!













I LOVE the dresses/tops you are making! They are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOk, this is way too wild for me NOT to comment... I'm not sure how I landed on your blog, but my son is a bit younger than G, so I enjoy reading your updates. BUT, my husband and I used to live in Sydney and were friends with Alison and Sebastian!! Sebastian had classes with my husband at Sydney Uni. I'm pretty sure I have a few pics of them on my blog from 2006/2007, when we lived there. And, we saw them again when we traveled there in 2009! Small (SMALL!) world! :)
ReplyDelete