Wednesday, G spend the morning at Christine's while I took the first of two exit exams. When I picked her up we went straight to the park where G decided she needed some company in the swing...
She was sleeping when I got to Christine's and I have a feeling she was still in nap mode...
When we got home, I let her eat her first solo ice pop on the deck...there was some right end/wrong end confusion and a small mess, but she LOVED it!
Then, G and I headed over to the park and waited for Michael to join us for a picnic dinner. G got a little hungry while we waited so she snacked on some yogurt bites...
Took a quick play time break
ate some honeydew (I am convinced that the park is the only place that she will eat meals now since we can't seem to get her to eat anything at home and she becomes a ravenous little thing when we are at the park)
The park is take-in/take-out and our trash
Then she and Michael kicked around her new tinkerbell ball...I think this is a scene I will see many times in the future...
My two loves!






LOVE her tiny TOMS! So cute!
ReplyDelete