6.14.2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and some Blue!

My good friend Sarah got married this past weekend and in celebration of her big day so in celebration of her big day, today's post has a wedding themed twist...


OLD
A while back I posted some photos of G in my old baby clothes which I learned were size 3 months (she was over a year). I kept out one of the "slips" for G to wear as a summer top.  





NEW
These photos are the inspirations for the two latest items I am working on for G... photos to come when they are complete...  



BORROWED
One of our babysitters forwarded some photos of G from when she watched her last week...





BLUE
Over the weekend, I was in TJ MAXX poking around with G and I ran across the most adorable twin bedding in the clearance section.  I wasn't really looking for new bedding for her room, but the price was AMAZING (just $47 total for the quilt, two shams AND round decorative pillow) and the colors were perfect for the green stripes on her wall (and a set of green and white polka dot sheets I already have!).  I love how it is feminine without being too pink.


I want to find a fun yellow pillow to add the the mix.  I've liked this one from Serena and Lily for a while and I think it would fit in well (with a "g" instead of a "d" of coarse!).  


OR...maybe I will be ambitious and try to make something to tie in more colors from G's bird pillow...  

1 comment:

  1. Those inspiration dresses are darling! And, I LOVE that bedding, what a fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...