6.02.2011

Interruption

We interrupt the regularly scheduled all Gabriella all the time posts to give a peak at Michael and I have been up to while Nonna took awesome care of G.

The fabulous backdrop to our Mexico vacation...







Chichen-Itza







After exploring the Mayan ruins at Chichen-Itza, we took a fabulously refreshing dip in a nearby Cenote.





Relaxing and enjoying the resort...





Michael and I have so few photos of just the two of us since G arrived, so I got a photo every night before we went out for dinner...









We had a fabulous trip but I couldn't wait to get back a give tons of hugs and kisses to my favorite girl!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great vacation! Found your blog on as the foreste grows... you two look so cute dressed up before dinner. :) I love date nights! Hubby and I are hoping to go on a vacation sans pookie in the near future.

    www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I could def use a nice long break on a beach right now. Great pics, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...