9.09.2011

$11.50


+


=


(please excuse the binky in her mouth...she found it in a bucket of baby things and thought it was fun to pop it in and out of her mouth and mine...)


Thanks to a little inspiration from evys tree...


...and some common sense help from this tutorial.


Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I don't know where you find the time to do this stuff! I need to step up my game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Nicely done! I'm catching up on my blogs while we're in WI for Matt's brother's wedding. Your family is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, definitely impressed- that jacket is darling! I need to learn how to sew...

    Btw, the shoes I ordered through Zara came in over the weekend & they are great. I ordered a 5 and it seems to fit more like a 5.5. Very happy with my purchases from them so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...