9.08.2011

Freak Out

With all the gloom of the rainy weather, I got a pedicure this morning after sporting au natural nails for most of the summer.  G was mesmerized by my colorful toes so I decided to break out the non-toxic kid friendly nail polish I have had in the house since her birthday and fancy up G's toes.




Well, G took one look at her toes and FREAKED OUT.  She kept crying "no! no!" I think it is because my very booboo conscious girl associated the pink toes with booboos.  And of course, I couldn't find nail polish remover anywhere.  Sooooo...I covered her toes with socks for a while.  Then we took off the socks before bath time and G seem to be okay with her fancy toes.  Emergency trip to CVS averted...ahhh!

 

1 comment:

  1. hahah! Oh my, this was way too funny!! Leighton scraped her knee over the weekend & it barely bothered her at the time, but yesterday she would start whining/crying if she even looked at it...and thus she wore pants. Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...