Yesterday we hosted a MJC trunk show and G got all dolled up her her fall duds (I think I may use this outfit for our family pictures next month).
After her nap, I tried on a top and pants I made for her last week. The top is from a bunch of leftover fabrics I had from other projects and I cut up a t-shirt I bought on clearance at Michael's to make the pants. It's a lot of green, but I think it came out cute.
A while back, I saw a cute photo of a little girl wearing a hoodie, tutu and boots, so I decided to try the look on G before we got ready for bed...Since she loves wearing boots and tutus she was delighted!
So delighted, in fact, that she didn't want to take her boots and tutu off...so I let her put them back on after she put on her pjs...here are some "outtakes"
Happy Weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment