It has been over 80 degrees the last few days so we are taking advantage of the last days to head outside wearing our flip flops
Unfortunately I cut off the top of G's head in this photo - she has been really into jumping off of things lately. The last stair I don't have a problem with...it gets a little trickier when she starts jumping off the first stair...
G LOVES pointing out airplanes. She must have hearing and vision superpowers because she always seems to know they are coming about 2 seconds before I notice them...
Cozying up with her baby before she wheeled her around the block...
Looks like another day of temperatures in the 80s tomorrow. G was asking to go to the "cow park" today...I laughed when I heard in the back seat yesterday saying "cow park" over and over again. Sometimes I am surprised by the things she seems to remember...maybe we will make it there tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She keeps getting cuter and cuter and her hair keeps getting blonder and blonder! How darling!!!!
ReplyDelete