1.04.2011

2010 Remembered

2010 was a VERY eventful year for us.  Gabriella has provided so  much joy in our lives!  I picked my favorite Gabriella photo from each month (okay, okay...there are a few months where I cheated...I just couldn't decide on a favorite).  It is amazing to see how much she changed from month to month.  Will she really be a year old in a few short weeks?

January


February


March


April


May





June


July


August


September


October


November



December



I can't wait for her birthday party in less than 2 weeks...I've been busy planning away!

Lastly, I'm so excited to have FINALLY snagged a pair of Joyfolie shoes.  Yesterday, I lucked out and was able to get these in a size 4!  They happened to a favorite of mine.  She should fit them in the summer which is perfect!  So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...